Any hirer of any facility at the Rec who requires either a Music Licence or a Temporary Licence MUST inform the Chair prior to making a booking

Alcohol Licensing

The Rec does not have a permanent alcohol licence but a temporary licence can be obtained from:

Worcester City Council

Music Licensing

Please see Entertainment licensing: changes under the Live Music Act
  • Emergency Contact
  • Camping Prohibited

  • Jubilee Room